Sunday, July 10, 2016

Love love love

Hi Everyone

I hope everyones week has been a good one. Life gets so busy sometimes that you just have to stop and take time for yourselves. I have 3 children ranging from 16 to 10 and I feel like most weeks I am either a Taxi driver or slave lol. So I am trying to take time for me and my hobby at least once a week.

This weeks card was a very simple ones as again life got in the way with visitors, job interviews and family. This was made for my Aunty and Uncle as they are going thru a hard time right now and I wanted them to know that I was thinking of them.


Stampin Up products used on this card are: 
Sweetheart Punch
Sweet and Sassy Framelits
Happy Heart Embossing Folder
Whisper White Cardstock
Blushing Bride Glitter Paper
Silver Glimmer Paper
Designer Series Paper
Melon Mambo Cardstock
Mini Glue dots
Tear and Tape adhesive

For any or all of theses products or any other Stampin Up products please contact me on nicscreativecards@gmail.com

Happy Crafting :)

Till next week Nic 




No comments:

Post a Comment