Sunday, July 24, 2016

Happy 60th Birthday


So I just love the screen cards and I made this one for a very special lady in my life. My amazing Aunt. She is there for me whenever I need her. I love the fact that we are only 15 years apart as it makes us closer.

I placed the loveheart punch along the top just to emphasise the love.



Stampin Up Products used are:

Delightful Dijon Cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock
Tangerine Tango Cardstock
Crazy About You Stamp Set
Barnyard Babies Stamp Set
Flower Shop Stamp Set
Petite Petals Stamp Set
Little Numbers Thinlits
Gold Glitter Paper
Rhinestone Basics
Tear and Tape Adhesive
Glue Dots
Dimensionals


For these or any other Stampin Up products or you like a card you see or you would like to know more about my monthly classes then please contact me on nicscreativecards@gmail.com

Have a crafty week

Cheers
Nic


No comments:

Post a Comment