Sunday, July 17, 2016

Happy 21st




My cousins 21st Birthday was earlier this year and I wanted something simple but elegant so I decided on the beautiful Swallowtail. I love this stamp as it is so versatile but I wanted this to also say it was time to spread your wings and fly to whatever dream is yours.  Love how this turned out


All products used were Stampin Up
Swallowtail Stamp Set
Silver Embossing Powder
Heat Tool
Butterfly Thinlits Dies
Little Numbers Thinlits
Rhinestone Basic Jewels
Designer Series Paper
Wisteria Wonder Cardstock
Bakers Twine
Small Glue Dots
Tear and Tape Adhesive
Dimensionals


Once again if there is any Stampin Up Products you would like to order or even a card that catches your eye then please contact me on nicscreativecards@gmail.com

Have a great week.

Cheers
Nic






No comments:

Post a Comment