Sunday, July 03, 2016

50th Shaker Birthday Card


Welcome back, I hope you have all had a wonderful weeks and that you accomplished something on your to do list. 

My Brother recently turned 50 and I wanted something special but also something that I have always teased him about since we were kids so as he is scared of Spiders I knew I had to do something to showcase that. My daughter gave me a spider ring that she had and I placed that with a glue dot on the card, but due to it then being 3D I then decided to make a 3D envelope. 

My Brother loved the card and I also managed to find spider lollies and put those in with the card.


Products used are
Halloween Designer Series Paper (DSP) 
Whisper White Cardstock 
Basic Black Cardstock
Pumpkin Pie Cardstock
Layering Square Framelits 
Stars Framelits
Little Number Thinlits 
Metallic Sequins
Foam Adhesive Strips
Glue Dots
Tear and tape 
Dimensionals

For any information about Stampin Up products or to talk about holding a class or to join my monthly class contact me on nicscreativecards@gmail.com

Cheers
Nic

No comments:

Post a Comment