Thursday, September 24, 2015

It's beginning to look alot like Christmas

I haven't been on here for a little while now but I have been extremely busy with life in general. I have had a chance to make some of my Christmas Cards that I will be taking to markets in the next few months though. I must say I am extremely happy with them all. Some of them are from our kits in the new occasions catalogue and some are cased from other gifted demonstrators.


This one is cased from pinterest and I love how it has turned out. It has a bit of everything, stamping, colouring and embossing.


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



This one I love and cased from my upline. I love the glittery effect this card has. As you look thru the window it feels as though you are watching the snow fall which is something I have never experienced but is one my to do list.



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog






 These are great for all your friends and family or for that special cardmaker in your life as a gift. These cards come in a kit with everything you need to make 18 card (6 of each design)


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog







 and finally the last card.  I  love the rolling hills and sleigh against the town and night sky. Reminds me of The Night Before Christmas.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



For these cards or any of the supplies listed please contact me on nicscreativecards@gmail.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment