Friday, July 24, 2015

Times are changing

Recently we had 2 work colleagues leave, I had too try and come up with 2 different cards as one was for a female colleague that was retiring and the other for a male colleague that moved away.  


The card above is a retirement card, as we work in a kitchen at a hospital I thought this would be an appropriate design. Wasn't so sure I liked it at first but then when it all came together I didn't want to give it away ;)


This doesn't have a lot of stamping but really it didn't really need alot as I think if I had put anything else on it would have been too much, sometimes a little goes a long way.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


The next is one of my favourites and I love how it turned out. I personalised  it by adding on the inside word bubbles with different sayings he always used. Love the stamp set here and made sure I incorporated Herd of animals in the saying Herd you were leaving!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Anyway don't forget to check out the weekly deals, clearance rack or catalogue and if you see anything that you like then send me a message of give me a call.

Until next time, happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment