Tuesday, July 14, 2015

50 and Fabulous

A work colleague recently turned 50 and I was asked to make her card as they all know I love to craft. So here's the result, what do you think? I am very happy how with how it turned out as were my colleagues.


I am loving the new Stampin Up little numbers thinlits, they are easy and great to use. My favourite item I used on this page is the Dress Up framelits as they can be used for so many different ages and reasons, from little girls invites, wedding cards to fabulous 50's birthday cards etc but sadly it is now retired. I also love embossing and as you can see I have embossed the stamp on black cardstock which has really made the card pop!

If you would like to know more about this or any other of my cards or order any Stampin Up products then please give me a call.

Happy Crafting Nic! 
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment